- Mix plaster, fillers, paint and adhesives for DIY projects & residential renovations
- Heavy duty hand tool has mains powered 1600W motor with a no load speed of 180-700rpm
- Lightweight body with ergonomic handle is suitable for DIY & professional use
- Includes FREE 12 month warranty and full instruction manual
- FREE next working day delivery to the UK when ordered before 2pm (excludes Scottish Highlands)
The T-Mech Paddle Mixer can be used to mix plaster, fillers, paint and adhesives and is ideal as a simple solution to DIY mixing at home.
Variable speed dial
1 pair of carbon brushes
No load speed: 180-700 (min)
Mains powered with a 13A UK 3 pin plug
This handy tool makes light work of manual mixing jobs and is great for mixing building materials for domestic repairs, residential renovations and hobbyist projects.
Weighing just 6kg this paddle mixer can easily be moved between jobs and is so simple to use. Change speed without leaving the handles using the variable speed dial whilst the power can be locked ON with the lock-on switch.
The soft start function helps to prevent splashing whilst the electric mixing paddle rotates to provide an even mix, whatever the job.
Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
No load speed: 180-700rpm
Dimensions: Length of Entire Paddle Mixer: 79cm / Motor Housing & Handle – 33cm W x 24.5 cm H x 19cm D / Length of Entire Paddle: 54.5cm / Length of Helical Section: 16.5cm / Diameter of Helical Section: 14cm
Weight: 6kg / 4.5kg without paddle