- 5 Second Instant Read: Instant digital readout in about 5 seconds. Habor CP022 meat thermometer will be a helper for meat, food, poultry, grilling, candy, tea and more. NO MORE OVERCOOKING OR WAITING.
- 4.7” Long Sensitive Probe: 4.7” inch long probe makes the meat thermometer easy for you to stick it into your pork and chicken . No more get burning when testing your meat. ( NEVER use the cooking thermometer in a closed oven!!! )
- Protective Sheath for Probe: Comes with a convenient plastic sheath with pen clip to safeguards the meat thermometer probe against any possible damage when not in use. The digital meat thermometer is HANDY for any CHEF to carry anywhere.
- Wide Temperature Range: Both Fahrenheit degree and Celsius degree are available. Temperature test range is between -58ºF to 572ºF (-50℃ to 300℃)
- Automatic Shutdown in 10 Minutes: The grill thermometer comes with a 10-minute automatic shutoff feature, which will prevents accidentally battery running out and save battery life.
A Thermometer You Can Carry On
This is a nice, accurate and easy-to-use digital meat thermometer with a thin probe. Comes with a convenient plastic sheath with pen clip, it safeguards the stem against any possible damage when not in use. The digital thermometer is handy to carry anywhere. Perfect for indoor kitchen and outdoor back yard barbecue activities
Sanitary Probe to Care Your Health
The digital cooking thermometer is made of durable, easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel. And best of all, the probe is covered with a sturdy plastic cap so there is no risk of damaging it.
Wide Temperature Range
Gives a fast reading with a range from -50℃(-58ºF) to +300℃(572ºF), the meat thermometer is perfect for indoor use in the kitchen/fryer or outdoor use when grilling or smoking meats, fish or vegetables. You can also switch from ℃ to ºF for preferred read.
Easy to Use
Simply insert the long temperature probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. The 4.7” stainless probe is long enough to keeps you from burning your hands while measuring. With very thin needle tip, it can get temperature more precisely and quickly.
Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 572ºF(-50℃ ~ 300℃). If the temperature is below -58ºF(-50℃) or above 572ºF(300℃), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
Two Buttons: ON/OFF and ℃/ ºF
10-minute auto-off feature
Resolution: 0.1 ℃/ ºF
1.Please clean the digital thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater. BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET WATER IN THE THERMOMETER AS THE TOP ELECTRONIC PART IS NOT WATERPROOF.
3.NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven.