- ♨WIRELESS LONG DISTANCE AVAILIBLE – Remotely monitor temperatures from up to 100 ft away, it¡¯s long distance enoght for you to track the Oven Thermometer when you want to watching movie in living room , or reading book in the back yard or doing house
- ♨ONE TEMP PROBE DESIGN – Designed for measuring single temperature by one temp probe. 1 probes is just offer the second probe for future replacement.
- ♨TIME FUNCTION – The thermometer features a timer function that lets you set times. While cooking you already have to think of a ton of things, with the thermometer and its timer you can focus on other things.
- ♨ALARM FUNCTION – It also provides the option to set a target temperature and sets off an alarm as soon as that temperature is reached. Say goodbye to burning or overcooking your food.
- ♨LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE – With a large temperature range of 32¡ãF to 482¡ãF (0¡ãC to 250¡ãC) and precision accuracy, this guarantees any type of meat can be measured with our device while ensuring a perfect internal temperature.
❇Temperature Range: 32°F to 482°F (0 °C to 250°C) You can press the “MODE” ❇button to switch °C and °F.
❇Battery: 4x AAA batteries
❇Probe Length: 6.5″ food grade stainless steel probe
❇Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
❇Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
1) Large, Backlit LED Screen for Reading Temperatures Easily
2) Preset Temperatures for 8 Types of Meat
3) Preset Temperatures for Rare, Medium-Rare, Medium, Medium-Well, Well-Done
4)Wireless, Hands Free Notification
5)Measurement range in C : 0°C ~ 250°C(Accuracy in C : +/- 2 °C)
6)Battery Type : Transmitter and receiver are powered by 4 AAA batteries (Not Included)
7)BBQ Oven Thermometer Programmed with 8 types of temperature settings for a variety of common meats, such as beef, veal, chicken, pork, lamb, turkey, fish and hamburger. With these preset settings, it is the ideal kitchen assistant for an inexperienced cook! If you prefer a particular cooked meat temperature, you still have the choice to enter your own temperature settings manually.
❇Don’t expose probe or probe wire to open flames or barbeque, keep away the probe wire from the high heat, otherwise it will cause short circuit and deteriorate the probe.
❇Don’t put the probe wire into the water for washing,or submerse the probe into water,please hand wash the stainless steel probe, and aways wipe the probe before plugging into the transmitter.
❇If the thermometer show “LL” or “HH”，maybe the temperature higher than 250℃, or you burn out the probe wire. Now you need buy a new probe to replace the old one.
3) 1 Stainless Steel Heat-Resistant Probes