- Pack of 9 Solid wood Serving Board Cutting and serving board, with double handle Picnic Set Size Approximately 50 cm x 29 cm x 15 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
- Gentle on knives thanks to their fine-pored structure, highly cut resistant and dishwasher safe *
- Untreated surface without lacquer, natural wood without glue or chemicals.
- Classic – Timeless Retro Design, Fully rounded edges, reversible
- Comes complete with 2 handy wooden handles on the sides for fast and professional way to serve food
Range of small olive tree: Premium dishwasher-safe, timeless and sturdy approx. 15 mm board, bread board, Classic serving platter, cut-resistant carving and breakfast boards
Wooden boards made from pure natural wood without adhesive and plastics, set offer, as well as size/Number of boards according to Photo and brief description above
Our high quality standard Beech Wood Kitchen boards stand out thanks to long service life, high breaking and resistance to wear, excellent cut resistance as well as knife protection as well as taste neutrality. This is achieved through the special manufacturing process (tangential cut and fine sharpening), which ensures a fine-pored surface structure. Fully rounded and precision ground edges and a high heat resistance can be used, e.g. as a trivet for hot pans, can be used on both sides.
All of our Beech Wood Kitchen boards have been Dishwasher tight tests and are probably the requirements * Dishwasher-safe: landläufig is recommended for untreated wood the kitchen Hand Wash Only and dry naturally, sometimes it may be the oil e.g. with rapeseed oil. This can’t be so praktizieren from microbiological point of view, but it is on a regular basis for any kitchen board a scrubbing motion with 55 °C in the dishwasher. Our natural wood change they are also so comfortable that you’ll hardly in the surface structure and the colour just slightly (depending on frequency A Little Grobporiger and/or darker) and keeps even at clean and dry Large retain the desired shape, a solid warp in the dishwasher (more than 3 mm per side) was seen has not been seen up until now. We recommend that after a hand or machine conditioner has an extensive air dry (we will prepare the lighting voltage according to ambient temperature approx. 1 – 5 days), so the boards completely dry when not in use.
We wish you much pleasure on your board/set.