- 2 x Premium – Pizza board/serving board, Pack of 1 each approx. 28 cm + 1 St. approximately 25 cm
- ‘Gentle on knives, have many more boards on Amazon under: BTV wooden Beech Board “
- Untreated surface without lacquer, natural wood (care see below)
- All-round/Krümmel oil/juice groove, can be used on both sides (the back smooth)
- Solid design, high breaking and resistance to wear, * care instructions
Premium cutting & serving boards of BTV Olive Tree: Timeless and sturdy kitchen boards, natural wood grain, all-round oil/Juice//scraps Groove, can be used on both sides
Premium wood boards made from natural birch wood No Plastics, No varnish, set according to Photo and brief description, the back smooth.
Our high quality kitchen boards stand out thanks to durability, high breaking and resistance to wear, excellent cutting resistance as well as knife protection as well as taste neutrality. Fully rounded smooth fine sanded edges and a high heat resistance complement the can be used, e.g. as a trivet for hot pans, can be used on both sides.
* Safe for use these birch wood boards are not dishwasher – landläufig is recommended for untreated wood the kitchen Hand Wash Only and dry naturally (also available in it for our Bread Boards a holder), sometimes it may be it lubricates e.g. with rapeseed oil. This can’t be so praktizieren from microbiological point of view, but it is recommended on a regular basis for any kitchen board a scrubbing motion with 55 °C in the dishwasher – are our natural small beech boards a great party planning solution (see small wooden beech board on Amazon): This changes They are also so comfortable that you’ll hardly in the surface structure and the colours just slightly (depending on frequency A Little Grobporiger and/or darker) and keeps even at clean and dry Large retain the desired shape, a solid warp in the dishwasher (more than 3 mm per side) was seen has not been seen up until now. We recommend that after a hand or machine conditioner has an extensive air dry (we will prepare the lighting voltage according to ambient temperature approx. 1 – 5 days), so the boards completely dry when not in use.